Postdoctoral Associate - Breast Center - Zhang, S. (90003806)
· Baylor College of Medicine
· Location: Houston, TX
· Job Number: 7065815 (Ref #: 3680-en_US)
· Posting Date: Apr 17, 2020
· Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
广东11选五 Job Purpose
One postdoctoral position is immediately available at Dr. Xiang "Shawn" Zhang Laboratory in Lester and Sue Smith Breast Center, Baylor College of Medicine. The research program of Zhang Laboratory focuses on breast cancer metastasis and tumor immunology. We are interested in the roles of various stromal and immune cells in breast cancer progression and metastasis. We aim to delineate the cross-talks between stromal/immune cells and tumor cells in various microenvironments, and to understand how such cross-talks contribute to the diverse metastatic behaviors of breast cancer. This position is expected to independently carry out research projects in or related to the above mentioned field.
· Plans, directs and conducts specialized and advanced research experiments.
· Evaluates and analyzes data.
· May establish new research protocols and procedures。
· Summarizes research findings and publish results in research journals。
· May be responsible for laboratory operations。
· May supervise research staff.
广东11选五 · Ph.D in basic science, health science, or a related field
No experience required