The University Hospital Heidelberg is one of the major healthcare centers in Germany。 Our objective is the development of innovative diagnostics and therapies as well as their quick implementation for the patient。 With about 10,700 employees in more than 50 specialized clinical departments with almost 2,000 beds, about 80,000 patients in part-time and full-time inpatient treatment as well as 1,000,000 patients in ambulant treatment are medicated each year。
fulltime - JobID: P0045V118
From 01.05.2020 searched for Department of Neurosurgery to work at Division of Experimental Neurosurgery.
The position is limited to 3 years。 With option of further extension。
The research group is internationally recognized in the field of immunobiology of malignant brain tumors and targeted drug screening in patient-oriented 3D models to develop new treatment approaches.
广东11选五 Tasks and responsibilities
• You work in a dedicated team of scientists and doctors
• Planning, implementation and evaluation of experimental research projects
• Supervision of doctoral, master and bachelor students and technical assistants
• Active participation in international congresses and acquisition of third-party funds
• PhD degree in the field of biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, immunology
• Excellent expertise in cell/molecular biology and tumor immunology
• Experience in cell culture and flow cytometric analyses
• Team-oriented experimental work
• A high degree of self-motivation, conscientiousness and reliability
• Ability to organize yourself and laboratory processes independently and efficiently
• Very good written and spoken English skills
For further Information please contact Prof. Herold-Mende via email@example.com.